Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WMBCF Blast Chiller Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes or +90C to -18C in 240 minutes.
- Designed for fast installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance with easy to access fans
- Innovative, easy to use, 1-2-3 control panel - three simple steps to initiate blast cycle
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator offering advanced airflow design - providing uniform chilling across the product for consistent quality
- Three core food temperature probes for simple operation, accurate measurement and control
- Automatically switches to storage mode at 3°C at the end of each cycle
- Accomodates 1/1 or 2/1 GN mobile rack to suit any catering requirement
- Precision injected, high density 90mm polyurethane insulation. Provides excellent thermal efficiency - with low GWP and zero ODP
- High quality thermal printer for blast cycle data storage and print out for full HACCP compliance
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of our website content and pricing, however from time to time this may vary and is subject to change.